A downloadable game for Windows
Hexcape is an hexagon based Minesweeper-like game. Your goal is to discover as many tiles as you can. Clicking the wrong tile is going to hurt or even kill you.
To summarize the features / differences:
- Tiles are hexagonal, there are now 6 tiles around them instead of 8.
- The shapes of the levels are not squared and you can choose different maps to play.
- Levels tend to be much larger than the average minesweeper board.
- You have 3 lives instead of 1, clicking hazards will cost you 1 hp, except for lava pits that kill you instantly.
- Difficulty will affect the amount of lava pits.
- Lava pits can be detected on the basis of proximity to obsidian tiles.
- You can find dynamite that clear the area around the tile when used (except for lava pits).
- Your score is recorded even if you lose.
- Resumable matches, feel free to quit and resume anytime.
- 100% offline game to kill time with.
- Low system requirements.
*If you need the game to use even less resources, you can check in the options for capping framerate, it won't have much impact on the gameplay.
You need mouse and keyboard to play.
One last note: This game features sounds but NO MUSIC. Play your own tracks.
Anyway, hope you like it!
If you encounter any bugs, please feel free to report them to my email address.
Wishing you all the best,
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.